2021 Ministry Program
Inner Spiritual Center’s Program of Ministry is designed, overseen and evaluated by Rev. William Coller and Rev. Sharon Siubis.
- Public Speaking
- Structure of Services: Church, Namings, Funerals, Weddings, Commitments, Pastorial Roles and Service
- Bereavement Support and Understanding Death and Dying
- Running a Center/Church
- Ordination Preparation and Post- Ordination Duties
- Must have successfully completed minimum of ISC’s 1st year Mediumship Training Program. Focus is on sensitivity training, healing and philosophy.
- Must provide an independent assessment, at your own expense, from a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist that you are suitable for Ministerial work.
- Attain an 80% attendance during the year and complete 100% of the required work in class and between classes.
- Attendance for minimum of 3 of the 4 ISC church services during the course year. Course understanding and completion is subject to team assessment.
- Course understanding and completion is subject to team assessment.
- Course completion is subject to final interview and evaluation by Rev. Sharon Siubis and Rev. Bill Coller.
- Ordination is subject to all requirements.
- Post Ordination will be monitored yearly as to ministerial work being done and for renewal with yearly fee of $85.00.
Class Dates: All days are from 9am – 4pm
- Feb 19, 20, 21, 2021
- May 14, 15, 16, 2021
- September 10, 11,12, 2021
- November 5, 6, 7, 2021
Ordination date will be set for 2021 TBA pending all work completion, assessments, interview and evaluations.
IF TAKEN AFTER COMPLETION OF 1ST YEAR ISC MEDIUMSHIP TRAINING:
$1650 if payed in full at time of signup
Flex Pay $1725 $300 Deposit with 2 payments
$300 at sign up
$725 Due Feb 1
$625 Due May 1, 2020
If taken after completion of 2 years+ of ISC Mediumship Training
$1350-Paid at sign up
$1450- flex pay
$550 at sign up
$450 by Feb 1, 2021
$450 by May 1, 2021
*Fees are non-refundable at the discretion of the Directors of ISC